Ideal for Halloween parties, zombie attacks, indoor laser-style shootouts or any other nighttime scenario, Glow HD ammo can be loaded in daylight or indoors, or, for best results, used with tracer units and UV lights for maximum lighting effects! Like other Gel blaster ammo, simply hydrate the ammo in water for at least 2-3 hours before use, then filter out the excess water, load and fire! Environmentally friendly hydrogel simply breaks down and evaporates after use without staining and is non-toxic!
15,000 beads per pack.
Directions for use.
1) Pour about ¼ of the bag into a 4 liter bucket
2) Fill the bucket with water to the top
3) Let sit in water for 2-3 hours
4) Stir every 30 minutes for best results
5) Strain the remaining water
6) Charge your blaster and have fun!
Glow HD Instructions
1) Ammunition must be exposed to light before use to provide the best glow effect
2) If exposed to strong sunlight or normal indoor lighting conditions, ammo will glow in the dark or in low light conditions
3) Works well under UV lights or using commonly available BB tracer units
4) For best results, test using a variety of light sources and conditions to suit your needs and maximize the HD Glow effect.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)